Vasavi Cheyutha is a welfare scheme introduced to provide financial assistance to those who were rundown by COVID-19
CORONA LOCKDOWN. Under this scheme, small businessman and poor Arya Vysyas who suffered during Lockdown will receive a
financial aid of Rs.10,000 as non refundable aid from VCI.
- Vasavi Daatha: Those who contributes Rs.5000 will be recognized as ‘Vasavi Daatha’ and a unique lapel pin will be presented. The particular Vasavian’s name will be published in VCI Official Magazine Vasavi News, in English, Telugu and Tamil languages.
- Vasavi Pradaatha: Those who donates Rs.10,000 will be honoured as ‘Vasavi Pradaatha’. Along with being presented with a unique lapel pin, the particular Vasavian’s passport size photo will be published in Vasavi News in three languages.
- Vasavi Vidhatha: Those who contribute Rs.25,000 and more to this scheme, will be honoured not just with the unique lapel pin as ‘Vasavi Vidhatha’, but the particular Vasavian’s family photo will be published along with the Vasavian’s name in Vasavi News in three languages.
- Vasavi Maha Daatha: Those who contributes Rs.50,000 will be recognized as ‘Vasavi Mahadaatha’ and along with being presented a unique lapel pin, the donor’s photo and details will be published in Vasavi News in three languages.
- Vasavi Maha Pradaatha: Those who donates Rs.1,00,000 will be considered ‘Vasavi Mahapradaatha.’ A unique lapel pin would be presented. The donor’s photo and details about the Vasavian will be published in Vasavi News in three languages.
- Vasavi Mahavidhatha: Those who gives Rs.2,50,000 or more will be honoured as ‘Vasavi Maha Vidhatha’. A unique lapel pin would be presented. The donor’s photo and details about the Vasavian will be published in Vasavi News in three languages. The donors who contribute Rs.One Lakh and more will be allotted special seats in the first row in ICON-2020 and recognized. Along with these six kinds of donations, combining the local Vasavi club contributions, a total of Rs.One Crore will be collected and poor Vysyas in small businesses will be aided.
Through Vasavi Cheyutha, 1000 members recommended by member clubs will be given. The aim of the scheme is to collect Rs. 50 Lakhs from kind and humane Vasavians to provide assistance to 1000 poor persons. And at club level each club should collect Rs 5000. Small businessmen whose businesses have suffered badly must be identified and the total of Rs.10,000/- donation should be given through member clubs under ‘Vasavi Cheyutha’ scheme. The donations in kind can be given in six ways: